GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
§ 1 . Validity of the terms and conditions
(1) These General Terms and Conditions apply to contracts for the rental of apartments for accommodation and all for the guest provided further services and supplies of the provider. The services of the provider are made solely on the basis of this General Terms and Conditions.
(2) The subletting or re-letting the leased apartment as well as their use for purposes other than residential need previous written consent of the provider.
(3) Terms and conditions of the guest apply only if they have been previously agreed. Deviations from these conditions are only effective if the provider has expressly confirmed them in writing.
§ 2. Accommodation contract
(1) The accommodation contract is concluded when the provider the booking request of the guest by phone or in writing by mail, e-mail and / or fax confirms and accepts the booking (application acceptance).
(2) Contractual partners are the provider and the guest. If a third party has ordered for the guest, he is liable to the provider together with the guest as Joint and several debtor for all obligations under this contract, provided the provider has a corresponding declaration from the third party.
(3) The guest is obliged to check the booking confirmation for correctness. Diverges the booking confirmation content of the Booking request and the guest does not object to this immediately, the content of the booking confirmation is considered contractually agreed.
§ 3. Services, Prices, Payment, Offsetting b>
(1) The provider is obliged to keep ready the apartment booked by the guest and to provide the agreed services. The apartment corresponds to the equipment standard of an average rented apartment. The provider accepts liability only for expressly promised equipment features, not against the subjective quality of the equipment (eg ventilation).
(2) The guest is obligated to apply or agree to the additional services used for the provision of the holiday apartment and the other services used Prices of the provider to pay. This also applies to services provided by the guest and expenses of the provider to third parties.
(3) All prices include the applicable VAT.
(4) The guest is obliged to provide truthful information about the number of people occupying the apartment. The apartment is maximum for the number of persons stated in the booking confirmation according to § 2 para. The occupancy with an exceeding number of persons requires the prior written consent of the provider. The price for the lease of the apartment increases in this case on the corresponding Occupancy by the provider generally calculated price.
(5) If the period between the conclusion of the contract and the fulfillment of the contract exceeds four months, that of the provider generally increases for such services calculated price, the supplier may increase the contractually agreed price appropriately, but not more than 10%.
(6) The payment of the price agreed upon for the rental of the holiday apartment as well as for the further services agreed with the guest must be paid no later than Arrival day when handing over the keys due. It must be made in cash at this time, unless the provider has another to the guest Payment method expressly agreed. Credit cards and debit cards can not be accepted as a form of payment locally.
(7) The provider reserves the right to make a reasonable pre-payment from the guest prior to arrival on the price agreed for the rental of the apartment as well as the additional services agreed with the guest. If an advance payment with the booking confirmation according to § 2 para. 1 is required is These are due on the 8th day after the booking confirmation has been sent. Can the provider until the 8th day after the transmission of the booking confirmation no Receipt of payment, and this is also not made after the expiry of a reasonable additional period set by the provider with a threat of refusal, so the provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract; he must inform the guest in writing. § 5 (3) is then with the proviso that the 8th day after the transmission of the booking confirmation as the day of the cancellation applies, apply accordingly.
(8) The guest can only set off an undisputed or legally established claim against a claim of the provider.
§ 4. General rights and obligations; House Rules b>
(1) The guest has to treat the leased apartment and its inventory with care. The guest is obliged to comply with the house rules. From From 10:00 pm to 7:00 am, the night rest is valid. During this time special consideration for the roommates and neighbors is required. TV and audio equipment are on Adjust the room volume.
(2) For the duration of the rental of the apartment, the guest is required to keep closed when leaving the apartment windows and doors, all To control radiators at a low level and to switch off lights and technical devices.
(3) The accommodation of pets of any kind is allowed in the apartment only after prior written consent of the provider. For accommodation from animals the supplier can demand a reasonable surcharge. If animals are accommodated without the prior consent of the provider, this can a cleaning fee in the amount of up to 200,00 € (net).
(4) In the apartment applies a general smoking ban. In case of violations, the provider may charge a cleaning fee of up to € 200.00 (net) put. Smoking is only allowed on balconies and terraces.
(5) Internet use is permitted. Criminal acts (in particular unlawful downloads, page views) are brought to the notice and criminal tracked. Only the guest is liable for any illegal use of the internet.
(6) The installation and / or attachment of materials for decoration or the like is not allowed in the apartment. The guest is nevertheless liable for and / or appropriate Decoration o. Ä. Alone and free the provider of third party claims. It is also intended to compensate for damage caused by the installation and / or attachment of decoration o. Ä.
(7) The provider has a permanent right of access to the apartment, especially in case of imminent danger. On the legitimate concerns of the guest is at the Appropriate exercise of the right of access. The provider will inform the guest about the exercise of the access right in advance, unless this is according to the circumstances of the individual case unreasonable or impossible.
§ 5. Withdrawal from contract (cancellation, cancellation) b>
(1) A resignation of the guest from the contract concluded with the provider requires the written consent of the provider. If this is not done, then it is agreed price from the contract to pay even if the customer does not use contractual services. This does not apply in cases of delayed performance the provider or an impossibility of providing the service for which he is responsible.
(2) The guest can, without triggering any payment or damage claims of the provider, only withdraw from the contract, provided that he / she and the provider Cancellation has been agreed in writing by a certain date. This right of withdrawal of the guest expires if he does not by the agreed date exercises his right to rescind in writing to the provider, unless there is a case of default of performance of the provider or one of his responsibility Impossibility of service provision.
(3) Without triggering payment or damage claims of the provider, the guest is entitled to cancel up to 30 days prior to arrival, otherwise according to the following stipulations:
30 days before arrival 0%
25 to 29 days before arrival 20%
15 to 24 days before arrival 40%
10 to 14 days before arrival 60%
5 to 9 days before arrival 80%
5 days before arrival 100%
Cancellations must be made in writing to the provider, unless the provider agrees to a verbal cancellation. The day of cancellation is the day of Cancellation the receipt of the cancellation at the provider.
(4) In a not used by the guest apartment, the provider has the income from other rental of the apartment and the saved To charge expenses.
(5) If the guest does not appear on the day of arrival at the latest by 10 pm or at the latest within 60 minutes after a later date agreed in accordance with § 7 (1), without to have canceled, the contract is considered canceled. Paragraph 3 shall be applied accordingly. In addition, the provider may charge an administrative fee to the guest from 100,00 € (net).
(6) If a right of withdrawal of the guest within a certain period in accordance with paragraph 2 was agreed in writing, the provider in this period in turn entitled to withdraw from the contract if requests from other guests for the contractually booked apartment and the guest on request of the provider on his right to resign is not waived.
(7) Furthermore, the provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract for objectively justified reasons or to terminate this extraordinary, if, for example: B.) higher Violence or other circumstances for which the provider is not responsible make the fulfillment of the contract impossible) the apartment under misleading or false information essential facts, z. B. in the person of the guest or regarding the purpose or regarding the occupancy or regarding the accommodation of animals, was booked) the Apartment is used for purposes other than for residential purposes) the provider has reasonable cause to believe that the use of the service security or endangers the peace of other guests or neighbors or the reputation of the provider in public, without this the rule or organization attributable to the provider.
(8) The provider must immediately inform the guest of the right of withdrawal or termination. In cases of paragraph 7 a) the provider has to reimburse immediately any rental payments already made and / or advance payments. In the case of justified resignation or justified termination by the provider no claim of the guest for damages. The guest has all the damages caused by him due to a resignation or an extraordinary Termination in accordance with paragraph 7 to replace.
§ 6. Liability; Statute of limitations b>
(1) The provider is liable for its obligations under the contract. The liability is limited to intent and gross negligence of the provider, if and insofar as he according to the legal provisions is not necessarily unlimited. Should faults or defects in the services of the provider occur, the provider will in the case of knowledge or immediate prompting of the guest, endeavor to remedy the fault or defect. The guest is obliged to contribute to what is reasonable for him Eliminate malfunction or defect and minimize possible damage.
(2) The provider is not liable for any items brought in by the guest; they are not considered as brought in items within the meaning of §§ 701 f. BGB. A liability of the provider after these provisions are expressly excluded. This also applies to valuables that the guest keeps in the apartment and / or leaves.
(3) The guest is liable for all damages that he, his fellow travelers or his visitors in the house of the apartment, in the apartment and / or the inventory of Apartment has culpably caused / have. The guest is obliged to inform the provider without delay. This is especially true for such damages, which can also affect other apartments in the house (eg water damage, fire damage).
(4) Claims of the guest expire after six months, unless the provider is liable for intent. Claims of the provider expire in the respective statutory period.
§ 7. Arrival and departure, key collection; Late clearance b>
(1) The apartment is on the day of arrival regularly from 15.00 clock available. The arrival must take place until 22.00 o'clock, unless a later arrival time is agreed in advance with the provider. An arrival before 15.00 clock can also be made only if this has been agreed in advance with the provider.
(5) On the day of departure, the guest has to vacate the apartment until 11.00 am at the latest. In case of late eviction of the apartment has the provider towards the guest entitled to an additional payment.
(6) The eviction pursuant to para. 4 shall only be deemed effected when all keys have been issued to the provider or his representative. For this, the guest, if this was previously agreed with the provider, leave all the keys on the table in the apartment and pull the front door. The guest is obliged to check the proper closure of the apartment door.
(7) In the event of the loss of one or more keys, the guest must pay damages to the provider for their new production and, if necessary, for the installation of new locks.
The personal data provided by the guest will not be passed on to third parties by the landlord, unless this is necessary for the execution of the contract.
You are well protected with travel cancellation insurance. b>
If you would like to take out travel cancellation insurance, you can find further information at the following Website: http://www.reiserücktritt-online.de
Terms and Conditions (GTC)
Terms and Conditions contain terms and conditions that are pre-formulated for a variety of contracts. Thus, a contracting party to the other contracting party on the conclusion of a contract their terms (§ 305 paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB).
If you are planning a stay in the coming years, we must inform you that we reserve the right to change the price compared to the current price list.